Beyond anything you have ever tried before. Experience the difference!
Thai-Yoga Therapy, Thai-Yoga Bodywork or Nuad Boraen, is a unique and powerful healing art that has been an integral part of traditional Thai medicine for thousands of years. Thai-Yoga therapy is a truly wonderful experience for both giver and receiver as energy blockages are released, boundaries dissolve and deep healing occurs in a space of presence and meditation.
In a unique way, Thai-Yoga technique blends elements of acupressure, Yoga, reflexology, physiotherapy, meditation, energy healing, chiropractic and Ayurveda.
Little History – Traditional Thai-Yoga therapy has its roots in the Indian systems of Yoga and Ayurveda. Developed by Jivaka Kumar Baccha, the legendary founder of Thai-Yoga massage. He was a Buddhist monk & physician at the time of the Buddha.
Around 2000 years ago Thai Massage was brought from India to Thailand along with Buddhism. Since then it has been practiced, developed and handed down through the generations. It was never seen as just massage but as a spiritual healing practice.
About the amazing Technique – Thai-Yoga Therapy is done on a firm futon or mat on the floor with the receiver / patient fully dressed in light clothes. Typically a session lasts between 1 ½ – 2 hours, but can also be considerably longer if needed. The practitioner uses his or her thumbs, palms, elbows, knees and feet to apply a combination of acupressure, gentle rocking and twisting, joint and spine mobilizations and assisted yoga stretches. With the therapist using bodyweight instead of strength and a steady and meditative rhythm, Thai-Yoga Therapy looks and feels like a graceful dance between giver and receiver.
The Fantastic Benefits – The benefits of Thai-Yoga Therapy are countless. By freeing the flow of vital energy in the body, Thai-Yoga therapy and Yoga Therapy can improve posture, breathing, flexibility, digestion and circulation. Muscles are stretched, inner organs toned and emotional and nervous tension is reduced. Often a deep sense of peace can be experienced during and after a treatment.
Although the main emphasis in the practice of Thai-Yoga Therapy is usually on health prevention (as all disease manifests first on the energy level and can be treated there before it becomes physical), it can also be of great therapeutic benefit for a range of specific problems and conditions, such as headaches, back pain, digestive disorders, shoulder and neck tension, joint pain, menstruation problems, insomnia and other stress related conditions.
Thai Yoga Benefits
– Help detoxify the body & boost the immune system
– Increase blood circulation, lower blood pressure
– Provides muscle relaxation and increases flexibility in muscles
– Increase mobility in the joints
– Improves breathing
– Prevents injuries
– Improve posture and alignment
– Dissolves energy blockages.
– Improves athletic performance.
– Assists with pain from chronic illnesses like arthritis, Parkinson’s or Fibromyalgia
– Helps tone the body, strengthen joints
– Prevents illnesses and alleviates generative diseases
– Slows down the aging process
– Enhance body awareness
Emotional / Psychological
– Improves your outlook towards life, builds an emotional balance
– Help with concentration & creativity
– Induces deep relaxation. Offering calmness and grounding
– Helps gain mental clarity
– Boosts vitality
– Reduces insomnia
– Uplifts mood and promotes overall sense of well-being
– Reduces and relieves stress & anxiety
– Raises the energy level & stamina
– Builds internal power (and creates a natural confidence)
Booking at: email@example.com