Experience the difference
In a unique way, Thai-Yoga technique blends elements of acupressure, Yoga, reflexology, physiotherapy, meditation, energy healing, chiropractic and Ayurveda.
Little History – Traditional Thai-Yoga therapy has its roots in the Indian systems of Yoga and Ayurveda. Developed by Jivaka Kumar Baccha, the legendary founder of Thai-Yoga massage. He was a Buddhist monk & physician at the time of the Buddha.
Around 2000 years ago Thai Massage was brought from India to Thailand along with Buddhism. Since then it has been practiced, developed and handed down through the generations. It was never seen as just massage but as a spiritual healing practice.
About the amazing Technique – Thai-Yoga Massage is done on a firm futon or mat on the floor with the patient dressed in light clothes. Typically a session lasts between 1 ½ – 2 hours, but can also be considerably longer if needed. The practitioner uses his or her thumbs, palms, elbows, knees and feet to apply a combination of acupressure, gentle rocking and twisting, joint and spine mobilizations and assisted yoga stretches. With the therapist using bodyweight instead of strength and a steady and meditative rhythm, Thai Yoga Massage looks and feels like a graceful dance between giver and receiver.
The Fantastic Benefits – The benefits of Thai-Yoga Massage are countless. By freeing the flow of vital energy in the body, Thai-Yoga therapy and Yoga Therapy can improve posture, breathing, flexibility, digestion and circulation. Muscles are stretched, inner organs toned and emotional and nervous tension is reduced. Often a deep sense of peace can be experienced during and after a treatment.
Although the main emphasis in the practice of Thai-Yoga Massage is usually on health prevention (as all disease manifests first on the energy level and can be treated there before it becomes physical), it can also be of great therapeutic benefit for a range of specific problems and conditions, such as headaches, back pain, digestive disorders, shoulder and neck tension, joint pain, menstruation problems, insomnia and other stress related conditions.
Check this out!
* Help detoxification of the body & boost immune system.
* Increase blood circulation, lower blood pressure.
* Good for muscle relaxation, increase flexibility in your muscles, increase mobility.
* Improve breathing.
* improves posture, balance, corrects body alignments & dissolves energy blockages.
* improves athletic performance.
* Help arthritis and back pain.
* Help tone the body, strengthen joints & fight diseases, including chronic joint problems.
* Prevents illnesses and alleviates generative diseases.
* Slows down the aging process.
*Improve your outlook towards life, builds an emotional balance.
* Help with concentration & creativity / Mind and body concentration.
* Clear and calm your mind.
* Help you gain mental clarity.
* Reduce and relieve stress & anxiety.
* Help people boost their inner energy levels.
* Develop discipline and self-control.
* Achieve better healthy, increases health & vitality.
* Raise the energy level & stamina.
Build internal power (and creates a natural confidence)
Laura Armenta has been a Thai-Yoga Practitioner for over 15 years.
Book a session at: firstname.lastname@example.org