Come join us to Celebrate 18 years in West Michigan!
Armentality Movement Arts Center has been a constant and transforming adventure, with plenty of challenges and tasty rewards.
We are proud of what we have accomplished during these eighteen years of sharing workshops, and classes of multiple dance forms, with the Grand Rapids community.
We are also excited and grateful to be able to extend our Yoga lifestyle, into a teaching format, that has brought so many wonderful students and trustworthy friends into our lives.
Here at Armentality Movement Arts Center it is a goal that we truly reflect our love for movement and discipline, an artistic structure and mainly, a sense of belonging for everyone that crosses through our doors.
*Special Performance by Karisa Wilson
Join us for this special Open House celebration on Wednesday, September 7th 6:00pm
Armentality Movement Arts Center
In the Historical Masonic Center Building
233 Fulton St E.
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
*In addition to our open house we are hosting for Armentality on the 7th of September, we will be holding additional events each evening after the event leading into the following weekend.
– WEDNESDAY (9/7) 6-9p an Open-house to welcome the community into our space
– THURSDAY (9/8) 6-8p a specialty night focused on owner, Laura Armenta’s, contemporary dance lessons
– FRIDAY (9/10) 6-8p a specialty night where participants get a peak of Armentality’s love for culture, during our ethnic night (salsa, African, Bollywood and more blended into one fun night)
– SATURDAY (9/11) 9-12a this morning event focuses on Armentality’s holistic and fitness mindset as it will be a showcase of the different yoga classes we offer throughout the year.
– Alongside our week of Armentality movement, our friends from Grand Rapids WMCDO will be hosting a Capoeira night Tuesday, Sept. 6th, from 6-8p.